The Very Best Array of Food Storage . Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Curbside Pickup.
Support Our Locally Owned Pet Shop with Your Purchase of Food Storage for Dogs
If you are a dog parent, you will certainly want to find a pet bowl that will work best for your dog. Some pets gobble up too quickly and may require a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies may require a shorter dish to reach their food. There are many dog bowl choices to choose from. These consist of:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is one of the most usual dog bowl choices. A few of the advantages of using a plastic dog bowl consist of the many colors and shapes, permitting you to tailor the puppy bowl to your preferences; and they are amongst the cheapest options on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another preferred selection is a ceramic dog bowl. A few of the benefits of using a ceramic puppy bowl include these bowls being effortless to clean, resist germs, and can usually be put in the dish washer for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can crack if you have a hyper puppy.
3) Stainless Steel Dog Bowl: One of the newer options on the market is a stainless-steel dog bowl. Some of the benefits consist of usually having a non-skid bottom to help puppies eat; they are extremely durable; and they are safe to place in the dishwasher. A disadvantage is that a stainless-steel dog bowl does not come in expensive color options or designs.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automatic dog feeder is a good option for those that are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have mazes that make sure dogs do not just inhale their food. This helps to reduce your dog's chance of choking, vomiting, and stomach bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Taking A Trip: Traveling pet bowls are commonly retractable plastic to permit owners to feed their puppies on the move.
Find the right pet bowl at City Dogs Grocery in Indianapolis, IN. We stock several dog bowl choices from leading brand names. Visit us in the store or call us at (317) 492-9770 for more information!
Favorite pet store 🥰 quality and reliable food for both our senior cat and dog, excellent treats and toys, and perfect gifts for our furry family members.
Always love coming here. The staff is friendly and welcoming. Store is always super clean, well organized, and stocked.
The best place to get pet supplies, the staff is just fantastic. 10/10
I love this place, but most importantly, so do my dogs! Always have their favorite treats. And usually leave with a toy or chew thing.
We go to city dog weekly for the adorable treats! Staff are always friendly and helpful. When we adopted our new kitten, city dog had an adoption basket for us! It's evident they really care about our pets and the pets that need homes.
The rewards perk is a great bonus and we carry our red city dog tote with pride! This store is a true fountain square staple. Definitely go and shop here for your fur babies!