Support Our Locally Owned Pet Shop with Your Purchase of Food Placemats for Dogs
If you are a dog parent, you will certainly want to find a pet bowl that will work best for your dog. Some pets gobble up too quickly and may require a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies may require a shorter dish to reach their food. There are many dog bowl choices to choose from. These consist of:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is one of the most usual dog bowl choices. A few of the advantages of using a plastic dog bowl consist of the many colors and shapes, permitting you to tailor the puppy bowl to your preferences; and they are amongst the cheapest options on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another preferred selection is a ceramic dog bowl. A few of the benefits of using a ceramic puppy bowl include these bowls being effortless to clean, resist germs, and can usually be put in the dish washer for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can crack if you have a hyper puppy.
3) Stainless Steel Dog Bowl: One of the newer options on the market is a stainless-steel dog bowl. Some of the benefits consist of usually having a non-skid bottom to help puppies eat; they are extremely durable; and they are safe to place in the dishwasher. A disadvantage is that a stainless-steel dog bowl does not come in expensive color options or designs.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automatic dog feeder is a good option for those that are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have mazes that make sure dogs do not just inhale their food. This helps to reduce your dog's chance of choking, vomiting, and stomach bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Taking A Trip: Traveling pet bowls are commonly retractable plastic to permit owners to feed their puppies on the move.
Find the right pet bowl at City Dogs Grocery in Indianapolis, IN. We stock several dog bowl choices from leading brand names. Visit us in the store or call us at (317) 635-2287 for more information!
Go here often for specialty treats for the dog and cat. They have a cool selection of homemade treats, as well as various packaged ones you can't find in other stores. It's fun to bring the dog when we can as well.
I love this store. The staff is always friendly and knowledgeable, and there is such a unique selection of cat food, toys, and treats. I always stop in when I am in Fountain Square.
It's a lovely little shop.. They are represented really well by the person behind their counter who was really helpful when I was in. The sell quality items. I definitely recommend if you want something different than what you can just pick up at any old chain of pet stores.
A Google User
Our little rescued fathead loved her toy
Great spot and addition to the neighborhood! Jordan was more than helpful! A+